Union Pacific North Line with service from Chicago to Kenosha is highly recommended! The Metra train stops right at the front gate of Ravinia.
- Please visit metrarail.com or call 312-836-7000 for complete schedules and information.
- Roundtrip tickets are as low as $7* on weekdays and weekends, or purchase the $7
Weekend Pass for unlimited use on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Train stops at Ravinia's Tyler Gate (Ravinia Park stop*).
- Use Braeside and Ravinia stops as alternatives when Ravinia Park is not an option.
- Check video screens at West gate for train departure times.
- Please note that some stations are not serviced during some times.
*The Ravinia Park stop is made only during the summer concert season. Rates may
vary contact Metra Rail for more information.