Taking The Train
Union Pacific North Line with service from Chicago to Kenosha is highly recommended! The Metra train stops right at the front gate of Ravinia. The train is the perfect solution for avoiding traffic.
- Please visit Metrarail.com or call 312-836-7000 for complete schedules and information.
- Roundtrip tickets are as low as $7* on weekdays and weekends, or purchase the $7 Weekend Pass for unlimited use on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Train stops at Ravinia's Tyler Gate (Ravinia Park stop*).
- Use Braeside and Ravinia stops as alternatives when Ravinia Park is not an option.
- Check video screens at West gate for train departure times.
- Please note that some stations are not serviced during certain times. (be sure to check the schedules)
*The Ravinia Park stop is made only during the summer concert season. Rates may vary contact Metra Rail for more information.